The Caribbean Regional Conference of Psychology 2011 (CRCP2011) was held November 15-18, 2011 in Nassau, Bahamas. The conference theme, "Psychological Science & Well-Being: Building Bridges for Tomorrow," reflected an appreciation for psychological science as a critical instrument for building bridges across time, disciplines, regions, research areas, and communities; through policy, advocacy, education, publication, and teaching; and for change, development and empowerment of individuals and communities.
The Conference, bringing more than 350 participants, included workshops, plenaries, and paper, poster and roundtable discussion sessions in a conference setting at the edge of the sea.
- Objectives of the Conference
- Conference Themes and Subthemes
- Organization of the Conference: Organizing Committee, Scientific Committee, Regional Advisory Committee
- Programme and Short Abstracts
Conference Outcome: the Nassau Declaration
Report on CRCP2011:
- APA Participates in CRCP2011: A catalzying meeting for psychology in the Caribbean Region. Psychology International, December 2011. Link: http://www.apa.org/international/pi/2011/12/crcp-2011.aspx
- Regional Conference - A Capacity Building Mandate: REport on CRCP2011 - BUilding bridges and Building a Regional Structuere. International Journal of Psychology, 2013