CRCP2011: Psychological Science & Well-Being: Building Bridges for Tomorrow
CRCP2011 was hosted by the Bahamas Psychological Association (BPA) under the auspices of the International Union of Psychological Science (IUPsyS), International Association of Applied Psychology (IAAP), and the International Association for CrossCultural Psychology (IACCP).
- Number of participants: Over 350
- Number of students: 100
- Number of Countries represented: 37
- Number of Nations/territories in the Caribbean represented: 20 (Anguilla, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Cuba, Dominica, French Guyana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Puerto Rico, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Number of Workshop Participants: Capacity Building: 38; Pre-Conference: 60; Community Outreach: 50
Programmes and Materials
- Capacity Building and Pre-Conference Workshops
- Scientific Programme, Speakers, and Materials
- Community Outreach: Community Outreach Workshop and Public Lecture
- Social Events: Welcome Reception, Opening Ceremony, Cultural Night
The Caribbean Region:
The Caribbean Region includes the islands of: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, French Guyana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Puerto Rico, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, St. Eustatius, Saba, St. Maarten, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands.