Welcome to the Presenters’ Corner!!
This section is designed to provide you, as presenters, with information relevant to your participation in the scientific program. All presentations must be pre- recorded for the conference. This is a back up in the event of any unplanned circumstances.
What follows are a variety of helpful resources to guide the pre-recording of your presentation for our Hybrid CRCP2020+.
There are also links and downloads to enhance your online attendance atCRCP2020+
Each presenter type (poster, paper, symposium, roundtable) has specific time deadlines for submitting your recording and other information. You should have received a letter from the conference organizers specifying this information but you can also review the letters here. Review the guidance shared in your letter.
Timeline / Deadlines
- September 15 / last day to make corrections to your abstract
- September 15/ presentation days, time and modalities will be finalized and emailed
- September 30 / last day for conference rate at DIVI hotel
- October 1 / presentation pre-recording due
Please send recordings to :
Thank you for your support of Caribbean Psychology. We look forward to seeing you in St Croix and online.
Tips and Best Practice to make your presentation for CRCP
Tip sheet – best practices for creating your presentation: https://canpanet.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/CRCP-2020-Presentation-1.pptx
How to convert a powerpoint to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8JV3w4TOVw
How to turn a Prezi presentation to video: https://support.prezi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041808613-Creating-a-video-from-your-presentation
Pre-recording Guides: (view/download PDF)
- Zoom: https://canpanet.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/PrerecordingGuide_Zoom.pdf
- Vimeo: https://canpanet.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Prerecording-vimeo-guide.pdf
- MS Teams: https://canpanet.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/PrerecordingGuide_MSTeams.pdf
- Powerpoint: https://canpanet.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Prerecording-powerpoint-guide.pdf